Where are child and adolescent services provided?

They are provided at the East Public Health Center in Lombard, the North Public Health Center in Addison and the Central Public Health Center in Wheaton with many services being provided in the child or adolescent's natural setting (home and school).

What if I have a concern about the quality or safety of the services I am receiving?

Contact Mental Health Administration at 630 682-7400 ext: 7670. If after contacting us, you do not feel your concerns have been sufficiently addressed, you may contact the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations at 1 (800) 994-6610 or e-mail complaint@jcaho.org.