DCHD is encouraging individuals who choose to use a testing site to first consider the following:
• What test does the site administer?
• Who analyzes the results?
• What laboratory does the site use? Click here to determine whether the lab being used is CLIA certified.
• When will test results be communicated to you, and how/from whom will you receive that communication?
• Who can you call with questions or concerns about results?
• What type of personal information will the site ask you to provide?
• Does the site charge any out-of-pocket fee?
• Does the site appear to observe the CDC's recommendations to protect against COVID-19? For instance, do workers maintain a distance of six feet between people and wear masks indoors in areas of substantial or high transmission?