What you need to know before your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
How will I get an appointment?
To get notified when it is your turn to make an appointment, please sign up for notifications here: COVID-19 Vaccination Registration Form
Vaccination is by appointment only and dependent on vaccine supply.
What if I have not been sent a link to schedule an appointment at the Health Department?
The DuPage County Health Department is only one of several sites across DuPage County that has COVID-19 vaccine appointments. Other locations that have sign-up lists or appointment availability can be found on the state of Illinois’ Vaccination Locations webpage: Vaccination Location
It is recommended to sign-up at all locations near you that have the COVID-19 vaccination available.
I have an appointment for COVID-19 Vaccination at the Health Department’s clinic, what do I bring?
1. Documentation to show that you are eligible for vaccine as part of a priority group.
Examples of acceptable documents include:
- Personal identification (State ID or driver’s license, US or foreign passport, Consular ID, Temporary Visitor Driver License)
- Employee identification (work identification or badge, paycheck stub, letter from employer)
2. Ticket with QR Code
- After you schedule your appointment, you will get a confirmation email with a QR code included. Please have your ticket available on your phone or print it to bring it with you.
What else should I know about my appointment?
- To follow physical distancing guidelines, please remain in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- After vaccination, people need to sit in observation for at least 15 minutes.
- You will be given either Pfizer or Moderna vaccine. Please keep the vaccination card with the date of your first dose on it. For people who get Pfizer, their second dose will need to be AT LEAST 21 days from their first vaccine. For people who get Moderna, their second dose will need to be AT LEAST 28 days from the first dose.
- If you are scheduled for an appointment at our clinic, please arrive as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible. Individuals who are late may have their appointment given away to someone else on the waiting list and be turned away due to late arrival.
- Handicap parking is available.
Last Updated: 2/12/21