For information on other Community Based Testing (CBTS) locations throughout the state of Illinois, please refer to the State of Illinois Community-Based Testing Sites page. For general guidance on testing, please refer to the State of Illinois COVID-19 Testing Guidance (PDF).
- ACCESS - West Chicago, 245 W. Roosevelt, Bldg. 14, Suite 148, West Chicago, IL
Monday - Friday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. We do not accept walk-ins. There is no charge to patients for this test. If you are insured, your insurance plan will be charged for the telehealth visit. However, you will not pay any out-of-pocket costs. As an FQHC, ACCESS will not turn away any patients that are uninsured or unable to pay. You will receive results within 2 - 4 business days. If you are 2 years or older, you can be tested for Coronavirus (COVID-19) at ACCESS’ testing site in your community but, you need to have a telehealth appointment first. Please call 1.800.836.7633 to schedule a telehealth visit with one of our ACCESS providers today. For more information review the ACCESS West Chicago COVID-19 Testing Flyer (PDF).
- IDPH - Arlington International Racecourse, 2200 W Euclid Ave, Arlington Heights, IL
Drive-thru test site is open Monday-Wednesday, Friday-Saturday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Testing is free and available to all regardless of symptoms. Testing is free and available to all regardless of age, COVID-19 symptoms, or insurance status. A parent or guardian must be present and able to provide consent for individuals under the age of 18. No appointment required. Capacity is limited. Hours of operation subject to change on a daily basis, based on available equipment and throughput.
- IDPH - 2450 N. Farnsworth Ave, Aurora, IL (Across from the Chicago Premium Outlets)
Drive-thru and walk-up testing site is open Monday-Wednesday, Friday-Saturday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Testing is free and available to all regardless of age, COVID-19 symptoms, or insurance status. A parent or guardian must be present and able to provide consent for individuals under the age of 18. Tests are taken on a FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE BASIS. The facility will close by 4 p.m. or when testing capacity is reached for the day, whichever comes first. Individuals being tested at the Aurora site will receive a call from 1-888-297-7208 within four and seven calendar days regarding the results of their test.
- VNA Healthcare offers COVID-19 testing by appointment to new and existing patients with or without symptoms. For more information, review the VNA Healthcare COVID-19 Community Testing Flyer (PDF).
- Pillars Community Health offers testing only to individuals with COVID-19 symptoms or who have had close contact with a confirmed exposure. Charge for services on a sliding fee scale, insurance will be billed. Charge for services on a sliding fee scale, insurance will be billed. Call 708-PILLARS (708-745-5277) and follow the prompts
- Hamdard Healthcare Center offers COVID-19 testing by appointment. To be screened by a provider, please call (630) 835-1430.