No-cost testing is available at local health centers and select pharmacies:
- Find a health center near you. Please call ahead to make an appointment.
- CVS Health
- Local independent pharmacies
- Walmart in partnership with Quest Diagnostics
For information on other Community Based Testing (CBTS) locations throughout the state of Illinois, please refer to the State of Illinois Community-Based Testing Sites page. For general guidance on testing, please refer to the State of Illinois COVID-19 Testing Guidance (PDF).
- IDPH - Arlington International Racecourse, 823 Wilke Rd, Arlington Heights, IL
Drive-thru test site is open Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Testing is free and available to all regardless of symptoms, age, or insurance status. A parent or guardian must be present and able to provide consent for individuals under the age of 18. No appointment required. Capacity is limited. Hours of operation subject to change based on weather conditions.
- IDPH - 2450 N. Farnsworth Ave, Aurora, IL (Across from the Chicago Premium Outlets)
Drive-thru and walk-up testing site is open Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Testing is free and available to all regardless of age, COVID-19 symptoms, or insurance status. A parent or guardian must be present and able to provide consent for individuals under the age of 18. Tests are taken on a FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE BASIS. The facility will close by 4 p.m. or when testing capacity is reached for the day, whichever comes first. Individuals being tested at the Aurora site will receive a call from 1-888-297-7208 within four and seven calendar days regarding the results of their test.
- VNA Healthcare offers COVID-19 testing by appointment to new and existing patients with or without symptoms. For more information, visit https://www.vnahealth.com/covid-19-testing/.