Get DuPage Covered
Compare Health Plans and Choose the Health Plan That Fits Your Needs.
The Open Enrollment period is now closed. To learn about health insurance through the federal marketplace or to see if you qualify for the special enrollment period, visit healthcare.gov.
Health Insurance Coverage
How do you apply for health insurance? Visit Healthcare.gov to apply for coverage, compare insurance options and enroll in the health coverage that is best for you and your family. You can call the Health Insurance Marketplace Call Center 1-800-318-2596. TTY users call 1-800-889-4325.
Do you need help applying for health insurance?
The DuPage County Health Department has trained and certified in-person assisters throughout the county to help you enroll in health coverage.
Schedule an appointment:
Call (630) 682-7400 select option 2 for scheduling and option 7 for benefitting. In-person and virtual appointments are available.
- Weekend appointments are available on Saturday from 9 am – 12:30 pm.
- Appointments are available for those new to the marketplace and those who are renewing.
- All appointments are 90 minutes. Please plan accordingly.
What you need to bring to an appointment or workshop:
- Social Security Numbers or document numbers for legal immigrants.
- Policy Numbers for health insurance plans covering any members of your family and household.
- Employer and Income Information is required for every member needing coverage, and can include W-2 forms, pay stubs or other wage and tax statements.
- Documents will be verified during the appointment