How to Schedule an Appointment
Main Phone Number: 630-682-7400
If you are experiencing a medical or psychiatric emergency:
- Call 911
- Go to your nearest emergency room
- Call our Crisis Unit at 630-627-1700
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
What to Expect When You Call to Schedule an Appointment
When you call, you will be asked to select the appropriate number for the type of appointment you wish to schedule.
For your convenience, our service menu is listed below.
For Behavioral Health Emergency, Press 1
To Schedule an Appointment, Press 2
- For Behavioral Health Services, Press 1
- For Women, Infants, and Children, Press 2
- For Immunization Clinic, Press 3
- For Tuberculosis (TB) Services, Press 4
- For STD/HIV Services, Press 5
- For Dental Services, Press 6
- For Help with Applying for Insurance or Other Benefits, Press 7
Please Note: You will be asked to provide basic demographic information, including your name, date of birth, address, and insurance information.
Text 992242 to 99140 to opt-in for text message reminders.
Text message reminders are sent 36-48 hours before your scheduled appointment. The reminder will include name, date, time and location of service.
Message and data rates may apply.
We currently offer text message reminders for appointments with:
- Behavioral Health
- Dental Health
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
To cancel your appointment call us at 630-682-7400
For more information, please visit Notice of Privacy Practices
Comprehensive Terms and Conditions