The DuPage County Health Department's Behavioral Health Services provides a range of levels of care for DuPage County residents who have symptoms of mental or emotional disorders, in some cases with concurrent substance use, that are serious obstacles to community functioning. Health Department staff work in collaboration with clients to develop treatment objectives and interventions that best match the client's strengths and resources to assist them in attaining their life goals.
For an intake appointment call (630) 682-7400, English or Spanish, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Crisis Services (630) 627-1700, available 24/7.
· Co-Payment is due at the time of your visit. Co-payments can be paid using one of the following forms of payment: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Cash and Check.
We accept Medicaid and most managed care plans, Medicare and some private insurance.
Services available in: Addison, Lombard, Westmont and Wheaton.
- Adult/Child and Adolescent Services
- Crisis Intervention
- Crisis Residential
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Screening, Assessment and Support Services (SASS)
- Psychiatric Services
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services (PSR)